Trans-Siberian Gold plc (AIM:TSG) is a leading gold producer, developer and explorer in Russia.
The Company was incorporated in the UK in 2000 and was admitted to trading on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange in November 2003.
- Board Changes
- Interim Dividend Declared
- UFG increased stake to 79.6% buying shares from AngloGold Ashanti
- Maiden Dividend payment
- Asacha mine license extended to 2018
- Asacha mine commenced production
- Start of underground mine development
- Veduga and Bogunay mineral assets sold for $40m
- UFG acquired 29.1% stake
- AngloGold Ashanti increased its holding to 29.9%
- AngloGold Ashanti acquired initial 17.6% interest
- AIM listing
- Company incorporated England & Wales